Saturday, October 17, 2009

I ponder my travels and think of the stars.

I walk in the stars and gaze at the earth
Blue and green and brown
I see the stars below my feet
And think of the mirror blue night
I frown
So many lost, yet so little found
The mirror blue night makes the world go round
It makes time stop in its very own tracks
Wonderous mirror blue night

I walk to the sun and gaze through the rays
Blinding yet so beautiful
My vision begins to blur and melt
And I feel the mirror blue night
I lull
The sun is gone, and soon I yawn
I lay to sleep in the stars till dawn
Hypnotic mirror blue night

I walk with my shadow and sing a sad song
We sing this minor duet
My shadow and I, good friends, her and I
And I sing of the mirror blue night
And let
Night go bring to us so many deaths
It shall take from the innocent little short breaths
Slave of the mirror blue night


No comments:

Post a Comment